0h h1 is follows three simple rules:
– Three red tiles or three blue tiles next to each other in a row or column isn’t allowed
– A full row or column must have as many blue tiles as it has red ones.
– No two rows are the same. No two columns either.
It’s up to you to complete the grid without ever having to guess. Simply tap a tile to make it blue or red and complete the grid. 0h h1 gives you unlimited puzzles in four grid sizes:
2) Touch and mouse supported
3) Work on all html5 browser
4) Use in mobile device webview
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Daily Note Diary - January 19, 2017
- Android LockScreen like iPhone - January 9, 2017
- Matching Pairs – HTML5 Game - November 18, 2016
- 15 sliding puzzle HTML5 game - November 10, 2016
- Parity with number HTML 5 game - October 26, 2016
- Rotating Tower html5 canvas game - September 22, 2016
- Runnung snakes HTML 5 game - September 6, 2016
- 0hn0 HTML5 game - September 2, 2016
- 0h h1 HTML 5 game - August 23, 2016
- Floppy bird HTML5 canvas game - August 8, 2016
- Hextris match 3 HTML 5 game - August 3, 2016