321 Membership is a PHP application that allows website owners to quickly add a powerful, fast and highly customizable user login or membership area to their website.
Whether you want to build a login area for your users or clients, a private membership area or a powerful web application, network or platform – 321 Membership is the perfect basis for your projects.
The application is super fast, powerful and comes with great features such as user registration, password recovery, user profiles with avatar and powerful admin features to manage all users. It can be super easily customized to perfectly fit all your requirements and can be installed within 30 seconds by just uploading the files to your hosting – that’s it.
Within just a few seconds, you have your own powerful login and membership area that you can use to build any kind of login area, membership platform or network.
– Powerful user login, membership and user management application
– Unlimited users
– User Login
– User Registration
– Password recovery (“Forgot password”-function)
– User profiles with username and avatar
– User roles (e.g. “User”, “Staff”, “Admin”)
– Powerful admin panel (Manage settings and users)
– Super easy to customize
– 30 second installation (just upload – that’s it)
– Fully responsive for mobile devices
– Easily translatable (just one language file containing all texts)
– Just requires PHP > 5.3, PDO and SQLite or MySQL
Build your own powerful user login, membership area, platform or network today – with 321 Membership it’s super easy and fast.
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- 321 Paid Membership – User Login and Paid Membership - September 27, 2016
- 321 Membership – User Login, Membership and User Management - September 22, 2016
- Billing Pro – Professional Invoicing Application - May 21, 2016
- Collabo – Team/Business Collaboration Network - May 21, 2016
- Realtime Website Analytics - May 21, 2016
- Smart Website Analytics - May 21, 2016
- Feedback Form – Responsive Multi-Purpose Ajax Feedback Form - May 21, 2016
- Support Chat – PHP Live Chat - May 21, 2016