This is a class that you can’t miss in your developer toolbox. These days almost every website or application uses
API ’s to get or store data, and that’s were this class is created for. It helps you to communicate with all types of
API ’s. Even if you don’t have
on your server the class will fallback to an implementation that uses “fopen” without loosing any functionality. You will still be able to choose headers, request methods, timeouts and other settings.
To show you the power of this class I’ve created some example scripts that talk to some of the most popular
API ’s. Below you find a list of examples that are included:
request, upload files and use of basic authentication.
To get a better understanding of how to use this class you can take a look at the full documentation here.
For the people that want to use the Facebook Graph
. Here an example how to use it with my
Client class: http://storage.sitebase.be/fbexample.phps
The example does two things:
Get first name, last name and birthday of the user
Get a list of likes
If you not only want to use an
but you want to build your own then I advice you to take a look at my
Framework script. This script will help you to build your own
for your website/application or mobile app in no time.
average based on ratings.
- Clean Company - May 23, 2016
- DropLink - May 23, 2016
- Google Maps for Mobile Site PRO - May 19, 2016
- Twitter Wall for Mobile Site PRO - May 19, 2016
- Mobile Site PRO - May 19, 2016
- API Client - May 19, 2016
- Html Helper Class - May 19, 2016
- API Framework - May 19, 2016
- Form Processor - May 18, 2016
- KeyGen Class - May 18, 2016
- Terminal - May 18, 2016
- Console Log - May 18, 2016
- PHP Mobile phone detection - May 18, 2016
- Easy Login - May 18, 2016
- File Explorer Class - May 18, 2016