It’s an innovative jQuery content slider with asynchronous move of each elements for each slide. Plenty of options are available to customize and make your slider unique to other ones.
There are two direction types, horizontally – which moves content from left to the right or right to the left, and vertically – which moves content from top to the bottom or from bottom to the top.
Motion of asynchronous elements can be done in random or sequential way (first-to-last element).
Templates using AsyncSlider
Last Update: 28 July 2011
Auto-switch (autoplay) feature added (also documented)
Internet Explorer Bug fixed
Animation Queueing Bug fixed
4.58 average based on 50 ratings.
- Gallium Landing Page - May 23, 2016
- Kalium – Creative Theme for Professionals - May 23, 2016
- Aurum – Minimalist Shopping Theme - May 22, 2016
- Oxygen – WooCommerce WordPress Theme - May 21, 2016
- Calcium – Minimalist Portfolio & Blogging Theme - May 21, 2016
- Like 2 Discount – Coupons for Likes - May 20, 2016
- Chromium – Responsive Business and Blog Theme - May 20, 2016
- Zinc – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme - May 20, 2016
- Krypton: Responsive Business and Portfolio Theme - May 19, 2016
- Mini Back-end Gallery - May 19, 2016
- Flipper Poll - May 19, 2016
- eContactor - May 19, 2016
- AsyncSlider - May 18, 2016
- Country Detect & Redirect - May 18, 2016
- Data Security Class - May 18, 2016