This is a PHP script that when executed will save the contents of a MySQL to a .SQL file kept in an Amazon Web Services S3 bucket. You can use a Cron Job to schedule this script to run as frequently as you want to backup your database. This script does not require mysqldump and can be run without administrator or sudo privileges.
The resulting .SQL file stored in the S3 Bucket simply contains a SQL queries that recreate the MySQL database; it can be executed in the MySQL terminal or simply imported into PHPMyAdmin.
average based on ratings.
- WPSec – WordPress Web Application Firewall and Intrusion Prevention System - October 14, 2016
- MySQLi Easy Prepared Statements - May 20, 2016
- Backup MySQL to Amazon S3 - May 20, 2016
- Simple MySQL Export Function - May 20, 2016
- Autoblog – effortless blog posting. - May 19, 2016
- Email Verify : Validate email addresses - May 19, 2016