To use this tool, you will need to login since it handles multiple users and the data is private.
Bargain Hunter manages multiple RSS feeds and Items. By default, all items are gathered and sorted by date. After that, you can add terms into the search box to me more precise in your search. You can also browse all items or individual items.
I love bargain hunting. Therefore, I had built this tool as a method to track my desired items. I made the list with the option to remove contacted or unwanted items from the list. This way, I know all listings are unique. After an item is contacted or removed, the url is stored in the database and is filtered in future searches.
Your feed urls are stored in the database. You have the option to have as many urls per item as you want. You also have the option to enable or disable any url for an item and delete urls.
Welcome to your own tool that will find very valuable gold from multiple websites.
V 1.2 Updated the installation folder for quick installation in seconds.
Now, you have an option for a quick installation or manual installation.
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Bootstrap Blogifier - December 16, 2016
- PhpCalendarBooker - December 16, 2016
- PhpCalendarizer - September 6, 2016
- SLAC – Site Login and Access Control - May 21, 2016
- Fast PHP Chat – Responsive Live Ajax Chat - May 20, 2016
- KomSeo Cart – Fast Loading Shopping Cart With SEO - May 20, 2016
- Bargain Hunter – Bargain Sites RSS Aggregator - May 20, 2016
- Job Hunter – Multiple RSS Job Feed Aggregator - May 20, 2016
- PhpUpandDown – Multiple File Uploads and Downloads - May 20, 2016
- Sitemakin and Cloner – Fast CMS and Cloner - May 20, 2016
- PhpBlogifier - May 20, 2016