Track & analyse search engine spiders
It can be very interesting to track the passage of the Google robot (or other search engine bots) on your site. You will be able to derive a lot of useful information such as the health of your links, the efficiency of your menu, depth, etc.
In addition, the frequency of passage of Googlebot is a true barometer of the performance of your website in general.
What are Bots, Spiders or Crawlers ?
The first thing to understand is just what a Bot or Spider is. They are basically automated computer programs, not people, that are hitting your website.
But with our script, it’s over !
Our simple installer gets you set up in minutes. You just have to insert one line code in your website, and after that, you can access to all the stats in your admin area.
Unlimited use cases :
Usually, we install this script to our new website, to see from when Google, Bing, and other search engines will crawl ths website. Sometimes, it can be a long time, so we submit again the website.
You notice that suddenly, your website becomes very slow : analyze peak crawl times
What page is the most frequently visited by crawlers (know if there is a mistake in you xml sitemap)
Just see te demo, and you will see how it’s very easy ! No need to be an IT professional to install and use this script
The script include a comprehensive guide to help you step by step
Design clean and interactive graph design.
No API or external services required !
Add as many as you want bots
100% source code
Optimized source code for better speed
Setup Wizard (simple installer file)
Powerful analytics tool
Requirements : PHP (V5+)
Demo area : User : admin, Password : admin
0 average based on 1 ratings.
- SEO Keyword Competition (WordPress) - May 22, 2016
- EmailValid – Check an email validity - May 21, 2016
- Envato Sales Mail Alert - May 20, 2016
- Bots Crawlers Analytics - May 20, 2016
- Top Review & Comparison Script - May 20, 2016
- gAnalytics Automated Reports in mail - May 20, 2016
- Make Chrome App within 1 minute - May 20, 2016
- RSS Check-up - May 20, 2016
- Google Social Tracking - May 20, 2016
- Bulk SEO Checker - May 20, 2016
- Sitemap Generator with directory scan - May 20, 2016