Tired of checking manually the SEO stats of each webpage of your website? Bulk SEO URLs audit script
is for you !
Run Bulk SEO URLs audit to generate a onPage SEO audit of the URLs included in your sitemap
Simply enter the website URL of the sitemap, and the script will automatically scan and extract all the URLs in the sitemap, and will make a SEO report for each webpage URL.
Bulk SEO URLs audit script will perform the necessary tests and collect the main SEO stats
(title, description, header, opengraph protocol NEW, webpage content, links, images, external files,…)
The report page is very easy to read : if the element is optimized for SEO, the element is highlighted in green. If not, the element is highlighted in red.
You do not need to be a SEO expert to use this script
Also, many SEO tips & tricks are displayed to improve your website’s SEO
The most search engine robots look at many factors when determining how to rank a page -> The powerfull Bulk SEO URLs audit script will improve your website
New ! it is also possible to check an unique webpage URL
The script is ready to use, you do not need to install something !
Check any sitemap xml file
Many different SEO stats
Possibility to get all the details checks (the heading content,…)
SEO report easy to read with an effective use of colors
SEO Tips and tricks included
Design clean and responsive design.
No API or external services required !
No database required
Unlimited URLs to Check
Multi language UTF-8 ready
100% source code
Powerful SEO tool
A PHP enabled server (version 5 or greater)
average based on ratings.
- SEO Keyword Competition (WordPress) - May 22, 2016
- EmailValid – Check an email validity - May 21, 2016
- Envato Sales Mail Alert - May 20, 2016
- Bots Crawlers Analytics - May 20, 2016
- Top Review & Comparison Script - May 20, 2016
- gAnalytics Automated Reports in mail - May 20, 2016
- Make Chrome App within 1 minute - May 20, 2016
- RSS Check-up - May 20, 2016
- Google Social Tracking - May 20, 2016
- Bulk SEO Checker - May 20, 2016
- Sitemap Generator with directory scan - May 20, 2016