Catch Email Template is clean and minimal template which comes in 8 color themes, 7 layouts each, and 2 backgrounds to choose from (light and dark background).
Features & Content
email templates (8 color themes, 2 background versions, 7 layouts).
Well commented valid HTML.
Ready to use tweet, share and email buttons with statistics (powered by AddThis), you can check how they work in the preview of layout #1 and #2.
User friendly documentation covers PSD & HTML editing, sending the template, using it in Mailchimp, and useful tips.
You can copy/paste content blocks (tables) from layout to another.
You can delete/duplicate any content block (table).
Multipurpose email template
Catch Email Template fits wide range of email usage including business, marketing, portfolio and personal usage, here is some idea how those 7 layouts can fit your needs:
Layout 1 – 2 – 3 – 5 fits general email template and newsletter usage:
Layout 4 – 6 for photographer’s portfolio or designer’s newsletter usage:
Layout 7 for announcements and short promotional newsletter usage:
Expand your promotion with the matching landing page Catch Landing.
Catch Email Template is compatible with all major email clients, it’s coded with attention to different email clients rendering compatibilities following best techniques for enhanced display in iPhone, iPad, Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook 2007-2010.
Renders perfectly on email clients and browsers starting from old browsers such as Internet explorer 5.5 till new email programs like Outlook 2010 and Thunderbird 12.
The pattern background works in all programs supporting background images (including all Outlook family, iPhone, iPad, Apple Mail, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc…). In programs which don’t support image backgrounds it displays a solid color background so the recipient doesn’t notice a difference.
It can be used in any email program or online service which supports importing/editing HTML code (such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Mailchimp, etc…), although the email template renders correctly in Outlook 2007-2010 it’s not recommended to use Outlook to send it to your clients.
Pictures by: Astragony, smswigart,
Johan Larsson, Osamu Kaneko, and Hermes.
Icons by: Yummygum.
If you like this template you may also like:
4.17 average based on 36 ratings.
- Postin Mail – Responsive Email Template + Access to Gifky Layout Builder - January 19, 2017
- Idea Mail – Minimal & Responsive Email Template - May 24, 2016
- Smartx Mail – Responsive Email Template - May 24, 2016
- Rocket Mail – Clean & Modern Email Template - May 24, 2016
- Clean Mail – Minimal Email Template - May 23, 2016
- Catch Landing – Responsive Landing Page - May 23, 2016
- Ninja Mailer – Premium Email Template - May 23, 2016
- Magical Email Template - May 23, 2016
- Maily Newsletter - May 23, 2016
- Catch Email Template - May 23, 2016
- Everix Mail - May 23, 2016
- Everix Landing - May 23, 2016
- Delicious Mail 2 - May 23, 2016
- OpenMail - May 23, 2016
- Creative Scratch Email Template - May 23, 2016