ClassyLinks is a simple WordPress plugin which overrides the default WordPress behaviour when you are editing text – allowing you to specify a CSS Class for links which you add using the built-in editor.
We created this plugin because we ran into a few cases where we wanted to specify a particular CSS Class for a link when authoring content, but there was no easy way to do so from the editor.
For more information and support, please visit our forum.
average based on ratings.
- LinkSummary – Add Reference Links to Pages/Posts - May 20, 2016
- ClassyLinks – Add CSS Classes to your links - May 20, 2016
- CookieCuttr – EU Cookie Law Compliance - May 20, 2016
- MeanMenu – Responsive Mobile Menu - May 20, 2016
- InlineHelp – Contextual Tooltips for your Site - May 20, 2016
- LinkChanger – Take control of your URLs - May 20, 2016
- BugMeBar – A simple little notification plugin - May 19, 2016
- BotPlug – Brute Force & Spam Bot Protection - May 19, 2016