Let users upload images, and watch galleries expand
in realtime with a very powerful backend approval & management system.
Upload > Review > Approve > Have a richful media library
Closify Press is one of a kind plugin that gathers all website owners need in terms of image acquisition and live gallery building.
Closify is a wordpress plugin, that has a comprehensive image storing and processing features, it comprises of frontend & backend management panels where you can leverage them to create unlimited number of image uploaders, and use its configuration, shortcodes, special wordpress functions easily to upload customized photos into your website. Administrator can place multiple multi/single image uploaders in whatever locations inside of his website. The plugin is totally responsive and cross browser compatible and can be used through mobile platforms to upload images.
Single dictated dimension image uploader
Batch image uploader
Isolated Closify Media Library to review and approve images before usage
Build collage galleries with 6 different effects out of multiple Closify albums and multiple users
Simple tinymce Closify plugin to generate galleries inside of posts and pages.
Email notification feature for new uploads
Form integration support
Full theme control
Multiple themes for batch uploaders
Information submission options
Guest allow upload option
Uploads review and approval integrated system
Uploads will go into seperate library waiting for review & approval
Enforce allowed image type
PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, AI, EPS, PSD, TIFF
Define maximum number of file allowed to be uploaded per session
Define maximum file size
Enable/Disable upload preview feature
Enable/Disable file drag and drop feature
Enforce Title/Description information submission along with images
Define maximum file size
iOS & Android compatible
* Initial release (Read docs for more detailed information)
– Fixed horizontal minor image upload bug
– Fixed typo in configuration page
– added two new shortcode attributes (user_id + disable_menu)
– Fixed progress bar styling
– Increased multi-image upload performance
– Eliminate temp file needs for multiple uploader
– Added support for (eps, tif, ai, psd and svg)
– Extra enhancements
– Complete code redesign for the single image uploader
– Complete responsive mobile handling redesign with quality test
– Now uploaded images are all been stored in a temporary location
where every image need to be reviewed & approve before it get
stored in Media Library.
– Update theme options
– Performance improvement
– Mobile touch fixes for iOS/Android
– Add disable preview option
– Changed initial button opacity to 0.8
– Fixed multi-image uploader initial generation error
– Remove responsive option
– Removed faulty responsive feature
– Added enforceInfo option for both Single/Multi uploaders
– Now user can add title and description that will be stored with the attachment
– Replaced Touch-Punch and jquery-ui with wordpress native options
– Add Thickbox effect for closify
– General enhancements
– Expand mobile support
* Secure the plugin against the XSS vulnerbility for WP 1.4.1
* Compatible with 1.4.2
* Fixed the iOS hidden input text issue by removing no-select.
* Adding new shortcode to build collage for user images, not finished “needs finalization”
* Fixed font css loose declaration
* Compress libraries (JS, CSS)
* Unify font styles and files, and fixed minor CSS issues
* Fixed post_status problem, to fix non-approved files visibility problem.
* Add gallery builder feature
* TinyMCE plugin for closify to facilitate building flexible galleries
* Add email notification feature for new uploads
* Add auto-approve feature
* General improvement for code base
* Add two new themes for multi-image uploader
* Add building collage capability with 6 different effects
* Add lightbox integration for gallery display
* Added new flexible table to record upload information
* Fixed multiple multi-uploader drawbacks
* Enhanced the overall operations and performance
* Add thumbnail size selection option, so users can optimize gallery load performance from Closify setting page
* Added version number for debugging purposes
* Gallery load optimization
* Auto-rotate fix for iOS & Android devices. Now the plugin automatically fix the orientation of the image according to EXIF information.
* Adding new valuable filters and actions
– EVENTs, ACTIONS, FILTERS & HOOKS
ACTION: closify_image_pre_process (img_src)
ACTION: closify_image_post_process (img_src)
ACTION: closify_image_pre_resize (img_src)
ACTION: closify_image_post_resize (img_src)
ACTION: closify_image_pre_cropping (img_src)
ACTION: closify_image_post_resize (img_src)
ACTION: closify_image_oriented (angle, img_obj, currWidth, currHeight)
FILTER: closify_gallery_pre_render ($img_array) // Enable developers to modify all galleries using this filter
* Major security updates
* Code restructuring and stability increase
* Enhance TinyMCE initialization and registration logic to match WordPress Standards
* Rectified Closify upload media table list style
* Fixed upload location miss-target, and now any new upload will land in the corresponding yyyy/mm folder under /uploads folder
* Fixing Multiple Selection issue for the Closify TinyMce gallery builder plugin
* Fixing upload limit issue.
* Improving security defence
* Increasing performance of gallery listing
* Added new option in the Gallery Building page called “Check All” for selecting photos from all users in an optimal way
* WordPress 4.5 Compatibility updates
* iPhone: Fixed multi-file upload renaming problem
* New 10x optimized gallery viewer.
* Performance Optimization: Added lazyload Lazy, which is a delays loading of images in long web pages. Images outside of viewport are not loaded until user scrolls to them.
* Performance Optimization: Added pagination to increase performance, and handle large set of images efficiently.
* Animation: Added 72 new nimation effect for gallery loading with demo capability in the shortcode builder.
* Semantic and SEO friendly markup: Improve SEO and added
* Mobile Responsivness: Now user can swipe to browse and pinch to zoom-in and zoom-out and exit.
* Social Integration: Now users can share galleries through (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest).
* Download: Users can download images through the new Gallery Viewer using Download tooltip.
* Native HTML5 full-screen for the new gallery viewer
* Keyboard access: Galleries can be navigated via the arrow keys and closed via the “Escape” key. The controls (including the sharing buttons) can be focused on with the “Tab” button.
* Add an option in Closify -> Settings to allow users to switch back to old Masonry gallery viewer.
* Note that Masonry Gallery Viewer / PhotoSwipe Gallery Viewer both have different Gallery Builder page, so make sure that you swiftly update gallery shortcodes switching back and forth.
* Add title/description options in gallery shortcode builder for Photo Swipe Gallery Builder
4.86 average based on 7 ratings.
- Arfaly Gold – WordPress Upload, Approve & Share with no limit - May 22, 2016
- Filetrip | Easily upload to Dropbox + Google Drive + FTP + WordPress - May 22, 2016
- Arfaly Press – Frontend WordPress multimedia file uploader - May 22, 2016
- Droply.js – PHP minimalist responsive file uploader - May 21, 2016
- Closify Press – WordPress frontend photo upload + Live gallery builder - May 21, 2016
- Closify – Powerful & Flexible Image Uploader - May 20, 2016