Clowns’ Balls is a fast arcade action game where player needs to make sure balls clowns are throwing don’t fall onto the ground by moving drum on the stage. It’s a simple game yet very addictive and it becomes gradually harder with each new level. If Admob is activated it will switch between banner and interstitial ads. Admob is disabled in the live preview, but the demo still requires you to wait 10 seconds between each level or after the game is over for demonstration purposes.
Made with Construct 2
Entire project available as CAPX file
Extremely easy to change everything, point and click, drag and drop simple
Colorful graphics, smooth gameplay, sounds and music
Highest score supported through local persistent storage
Touch and mouse controls
Can be deployed to various platforms, browsers, mobiles, etc.
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Clowns’ Balls – Construct 2 CAPX + Admob - January 16, 2017
- Memory Triplets – Construct 2 capx and Admob - December 19, 2016
- Memory Match Cubes - December 16, 2016
- Monkey Business (Unity 5.3.5) - September 27, 2016
- Monkey Business - September 7, 2016
- Memory Match Frenzy - August 9, 2016