The Codeigniter Login and Access Control System is a very powerful access control system for your Codeigniter application. As its name suggests, it controls user access to the different parts of the system. It does this by either explicitly granting or denying access to users for the different resources in the system. It implements this access control at the
level therefore successfully controlling access to both controllers and the actions (functions) within them.
Easy to integrate (Mostly just copying files)
Access rights/rules stored in database
Strict, fail-safe security
Has different levels of security depending on your preference:
At application level – apply rules to whole application (all URLs)
At controller/module level – Apply rules to actions in a particular controller
At action/function level – Apply rules only to particular actions
Well commented and organised code throughout
Admin Username: admin
Admin Password: password
The above accounts shouldn’t be edited. All data entered will be removed in a day or two.
Support and Documentation
Please drop us a line on [email protected] with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the program to help you with your projects.
average based on ratings.
- WordPress Feature Request Plugin - May 20, 2016
- Woocommerce Offline/Coming Soon/Maintenance Plugin - May 20, 2016
- WordPress Pricing Table Generator with Paypal - May 20, 2016
- Responsive WordPress Facebook Album Grid - May 20, 2016
- WordPress Github Plugin - May 20, 2016
- Responsive PHP Facebook Album Grid - May 20, 2016
- Facebook Fan Checker - May 19, 2016
- Codeigniter RSS generator - May 19, 2016
- Simple PHP Facebook Album Gallery - May 19, 2016
- Codeigniter User Manager Pro v2 - May 19, 2016
- Pricing Table Generator + Paypal for Builtapp CMS - May 19, 2016
- Responsive Slide Down Portfolio Plugin - May 19, 2016
- WordPress Posts For Facebook Fans - May 19, 2016
- WordPress Task Management (Task Manager) - May 19, 2016
- Evenbrite City Events Plugin - May 19, 2016