Count the Sheep is a HTML5 game where you have to move the fence from side to side to avoid the sheep so they can get across to other side, count as many sheep as you can to get high score.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
How To Play:
1. Use finger or mouse to move the fence.
2. Help the sheep to jump across the fence to score.
Complete customization (Text, Images)
Game level settings (Speed, Sheep appear range)
Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
High Definition (1024×768)
Mouse and Tap Controls
Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
Browser not support page
Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
Make with CreateJS
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Spells Casting – HTML5 Game - November 14, 2016
- True or False HTML5 Game - November 7, 2016
- Plumper Pipe – HTML5 Game - October 6, 2016
- Egg Go – HTML5 Game - September 23, 2016
- Scoreboard for Rearrange Letters - September 22, 2016
- Guess Number – HTML5 Game - August 17, 2016
- Draggable Puzzle – HTML5 Game - August 9, 2016
- Scoreboard for Quiz Game - August 4, 2016
- Pancake Pile-Up – HTML5 Game - July 31, 2016
- Grocery Cashier – HTML5 Game - July 31, 2016
- Rail Rush – HTML5 Game - July 1, 2016
- Count the Sheep – HTML5 Game - June 16, 2016
- Beer Pushing – HTML5 Game - June 13, 2016
- Fish Animation – HTML5 Canvas - June 4, 2016
- Digital Clock – HTML5 Canvas - May 29, 2016