This plugin enables you to edit HTML content in your WordPress editor:
Remove unwanted HTML tags
Replace HTML tags
For example, you have copied some article and you have pasted it in your editor. With this plugin, you can control the HTML you have there. You can tick which elements to keep, and the rest of the elements will be stripped away from the HTML source.
Additionally, you can choose to change the selected HTML elements to other HTML elements!
Ger rid of those nasty extraneous divs and other elements. Keep the good stuff. Prepare your content better for manual editing.
1. After installation, go to Edit HTML settings and tick the tags that you want to keep
2. The ‘Edit HTML’ button will appear in your wordpress editor, in the ‘Visual’ tab.
3. Paste the content you need
4. Select the content you want to edit and press ‘Edit HTML’!
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Login with Google — let users login with their Google account & get their Google account emails - December 22, 2016
- Login with Facebook — let users login with Facebook & get their Facebook emails - December 19, 2016
- Skype Button – add a multi-function skype button - August 23, 2016
- Herd Effect – fake notifications that stimulate user action - August 23, 2016
- Ulti Forms – contact form, sign up form, any wordpress forms - July 2, 2016
- Mega Countdown – The Best Timer Plugin with Session Tracking & Powerful Triggers - June 27, 2016
- Side Menu - May 28, 2016
- Yandex Money Payment Gateway for WooCommerce - May 23, 2016
- Tap Payment Gateway for EDD - May 23, 2016
- Edit HTML - May 23, 2016
- Ultimate Modal Windows - May 23, 2016
- Interkassa Payment Gateway for EDD - May 23, 2016
- Liqpay Payment Gateway for EDD - May 23, 2016
- Yandex Money Payment Gateway for EDD - May 23, 2016
- Limited Signup + Viral Sharing - May 23, 2016