Extended Widget Options is a must-have plugin if you want better control over your WordPress widgets. Elegant and feature-packed tabs are implemented below each widget for easier option changes. By activating this plugin you will open a lot of possibilities you’ll definitely love.
Plugin Features to Improve your WordPress Widget Control
Show or Hide Widgets on Specific WordPress Pages
Change your sidebar content for different pages, post types, categories, and custom taxonomies.
Responsive WordPress Widgets Column
Assign column display on each widget for every device! You can set up to four columns which is available for desktop, tablet and/or mobile devices.
Set Custom WordPress Widget Alignment
Change your widget content alignment to right, left or center for desktop, tablet and/or mobile devices.
Show or Hide Widget Per User Role
Set the user roles you want your widget to show! Assign widget for guest, customers, users, and any logged in user roles.
Show or Hide WordPress Widgets on Specific Device Sizes
Assign sidebar widgets for desktop, tablet and/or mobile devices. Time to remove unnecessary long sidebar widgets on mobile!
Show or Hide Widgets on Specific Date Range
Best option if you are running deals and promotion. Make the widget visible for certain time frames.
Show or Hide Widgets on Specific Days
Take leverage of the per-day widget visibility. Now you can display separate widgets on weekdays and/or weekends. Also the best way to give notice for closed or non-business days for your visitors. This option is awesomely available. The rest is up to you!
Add Custom Classes and/or ID on each WordPress Widgets
Additional Tab for Widget CSS Classes & ID that gives you the easiest way to add custom classes and ids to your WordPress widgets.
More Features Now Available for Version 2.0!
Custom Styling for specific WordPress Widgets
You can now customize each widgets color scheme to make it stand-out and gain more attention.
Change widget’s background, text, border, links, title and hover colors. Form element’s background, border and text colors also included for better newsletter and contact forms styling.
Extended Post Types and Taxonomy Terms Support
As of version 2.0 you can now filter the taxonomies you want to show on the options tab which means tags and custom taxonomy terms are now included! And most of all, the visibility selected will affect the posts and post type associated on to them.
Display Widget Logic
If you’re more comfortable on using WordPress Conditional Tags & other php code then you’ll love the new Display Logic Options!
This plugin was built with flexibility on mind. It will give you more options that you can imagine, if you have an idea you can share it with me and I’ll be very happy to hear it.
Icons from icons8
April 27, 2016
Custom Taxonomy Terms Support Added
Widget Styling Added
Widget Logic Added
Few Bugs Fixes
UI & UX improvement
March 16, 2016
Add transient for WP_Query caching call
new Widget Options Tab for Custom Widget ID & Classes
January 4, 2016
Fixes and assets updates
December 12, 2015
Plugin Version 1.0 Approval
0 average based on 1 ratings.
- Focus WordPress Featured Slider Styling Add-on - October 11, 2016
- Floatton | WordPress Floating Action Button with Pop-up Contents for Forms or any Custom Contents - July 31, 2016
- Extended Widget Options for WordPress - May 22, 2016
- Tabsy Tabbed Widgets Add-on - May 22, 2016
- Ever After – Responsive WordPress Wedding Theme - May 22, 2016
- Footr : Footer Reveal Plugin for WordPress - May 22, 2016
- Tabsy | WooCommerce Smart Responsive Tabs Add-on - May 22, 2016
- Tabsy | WordPress Smart Responsive Tabs for VC - May 22, 2016
- Tabsy Customizer | WP Smart Responsive Tabs Add-on - May 22, 2016
- WP Reviewr Pro | User Based Review Plugin for WordPress - May 21, 2016
- Testimo | Testimonial Add-on for Visual Composer - May 21, 2016
- WP Shuttr – WordPress Coming Soon | Maintenance - May 21, 2016
- KnB – WordPress Knowledge Base / Wiki Shortcode - May 21, 2016
- mobi – Better WordPress Mobile Navigation Menu - May 21, 2016
- Sossy – Social Profile and Counter for WordPress - May 20, 2016