Simple responsive Google+ photo albums php class with stack effect (css3)
tooltips and colorbox (lightbox) slideshow
This php class acts on a simple unordered list containing some information about a public photo album from Google+ which are created by a little php script.
The Google+ photo albums are actually picasa albums. So the picasa API is used to retrieve the public photo albums from Google+
The output is a simple ul li structure so you can easily change the look and feel to for example a picture wall.
To find your userID and albumID I made a small video
For the best performance always use the cache function !
Demo with four albums and responsive
I also made an example with a nice masonry effect. This is not included in the download package but very easy to add
Easy to adapt in any existing homepage
All colors can be set in the css file
All scripts are well documented
Uses colorbox but can easily be changed to any other lightbox
Works in all major modern browsers (with a fallback in older browsers like IE7 or IE8)
Can only retrieve public photo albums
average based on ratings.
- Social SEO Facebook Responsive Timeline Feed - May 21, 2016
- Social Facebook Posts timeline PHP class - May 20, 2016
- Youtube search and place wizard for WordPress - May 20, 2016
- QRcode wizard TinyMCE 4 for WP - May 20, 2016
- FLATCMS for static websites - May 20, 2016
- Social SEO responsive landing page facebook - May 20, 2016
- Google+ photo albums php class with stack effect - May 19, 2016
- jQuery responsive youtube playlist for WordPress - May 19, 2016
- Vimeo SEO Video Playlist jQuery - May 19, 2016
- Vimeo SEO user playlist for wordpress - May 19, 2016
- Youtube playlist jquery and php Gdata Api - May 18, 2016
- Youtube SEO playlist for wordpress - May 18, 2016