Guess Number is a HTML5 game where it randomly select an integer from 1 to 1000, and you have to guess the number by making guesses until you find the number that is chose.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
Web Speech API speech recognition is only support on Chrome version 25 or later (Desktop and Android only), view the chart here. You can switch to other languages, check out the demo here.
Complete customization (Integers, Text, Images)
Support Web Speech API (Other languages)
Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Google)
High Definition (1024×768)
Mouse and Touch Controls
Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
Browser not support page
Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
Make with CreateJS
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Spells Casting – HTML5 Game - November 14, 2016
- True or False HTML5 Game - November 7, 2016
- Plumper Pipe – HTML5 Game - October 6, 2016
- Egg Go – HTML5 Game - September 23, 2016
- Scoreboard for Rearrange Letters - September 22, 2016
- Guess Number – HTML5 Game - August 17, 2016
- Draggable Puzzle – HTML5 Game - August 9, 2016
- Scoreboard for Quiz Game - August 4, 2016
- Pancake Pile-Up – HTML5 Game - July 31, 2016
- Grocery Cashier – HTML5 Game - July 31, 2016
- Rail Rush – HTML5 Game - July 1, 2016
- Count the Sheep – HTML5 Game - June 16, 2016
- Beer Pushing – HTML5 Game - June 13, 2016
- Fish Animation – HTML5 Canvas - June 4, 2016
- Digital Clock – HTML5 Canvas - May 29, 2016