Hextris match 3 HTML 5 game is a fast paced puzzle game inspired by Tetris. Blocks start on the edges of the screen, and fall towards the inner blue hexagon. The objective of the game is to prevent the blocks from stacking outside the area of the grey hexagon. To do this, you must rotate the hexagon to manage different stacks of blocks on each face. Aim to connect 3 or more blocks of the same color: when 3 or more blocks of the same color touch each other, they are destroyed, and the blocks above them slide down! Destroying multiple series of blocks grants combos, whose durations are indicated by a quickly receding outline around the outer, grey hexagon. You lose once blocks on a face of the hexagon stack outside of the outer hexagon!
You can also develop android and IOS app using this code.
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Daily Note Diary - January 19, 2017
- Android LockScreen like iPhone - January 9, 2017
- Matching Pairs – HTML5 Game - November 18, 2016
- 15 sliding puzzle HTML5 game - November 10, 2016
- Parity with number HTML 5 game - October 26, 2016
- Rotating Tower html5 canvas game - September 22, 2016
- Runnung snakes HTML 5 game - September 6, 2016
- 0hn0 HTML5 game - September 2, 2016
- 0h h1 HTML 5 game - August 23, 2016
- Floppy bird HTML5 canvas game - August 8, 2016
- Hextris match 3 HTML 5 game - August 3, 2016