jQuery Form Recover
Thousands of orders and important messages are lost everyday because of incorrect form submission or accidental refresh. By installing this plugin you will allow your users to have a draft of their form saved and restored automatically in cases of accidental refresh or browser crash.
As the users fill in the forms, the plugin automatically creates a backup of their input data and restores it after refresh. If the user submits the form then the draft is deleted. You can apply this plugin to all the forms in our site.
Use: Local Storage, Session Storage, Cookies
Show alert message for recovery
Show feedback message (Draft saved)
Activate on key press or on blur input
Array of excluded inputs
Feedback custom container
Cookie Fallback for non-supporting browsers
Creating an instante of the plugin on a form adds listeners to the inputs so that when the users type something, a copy of what they type is saved on their local storage.
Source and Minified JS
10 starter examples
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Clipboard Control – Manipulate Clipboard on Copy - January 4, 2017
- Majestic – Document generator from template. Create custom contracts and invoices - January 3, 2017
- Ajax Contact Pro – Multi-language HTML5, Bootstrap Contact Form - November 21, 2016
- AngularJS Contact Form – HTML5 Bootstrap Multi-language - November 10, 2016
- jQuery Form Recover - October 28, 2016
- AngularJS Paypal Payments - October 24, 2016
- Pro Invoice Maker – Smart Invoicing System - May 19, 2016
- Professional PHP Cronjobs - May 19, 2016
- Easy Comment System (no mysql) - May 19, 2016
- Easy Contact Form - May 18, 2016
- Easy ban IP - May 18, 2016