The maneki-neko is a common Japanese figurine (lucky charm, talisman) which is often believed to bring good luck to the owner. In modern times, they are usually made of ceramic or plastic.
The maneki-neko is sometimes also called the welcoming cat, lucky cat, money cat, happy cat, beckoning cat, or fortune cat in English, Zhaocai Mao in Chinese.
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Blizzard in the Cape Horn - November 24, 2016
- Water drops of a Waterfall - November 24, 2016
- Swing in the Winter - November 20, 2016
- Car in a Snowstorm - November 16, 2016
- Lucky Cat, Outside - November 12, 2016
- Downtown Miami Skyline - November 12, 2016
- Shanty Town - November 4, 2016
- Paraguayan Flags at Government Palace in Asuncion - November 4, 2016
- Soft Rain On The Wooden Roof - November 4, 2016
- Roman Colosseum in a Sunny Day - October 28, 2016
- Rustic Wooden Polisher - October 28, 2016
- Luthier Sanding a Violoncello - October 27, 2016
- Sunset in the Forest - October 27, 2016
- Old Vintage Vinyl Record - October 27, 2016
- Reading Braille - October 24, 2016