Based on the old and popular mechanic of matching similar shapes to score points, Matching Pairs tests how fast you can do this by measuring your time taken as your score.
How to play
At the beginning all cards are laid face down. Two cards are flipped face up over each turn.
The object of the game is to turn over all pairs of matching cards in the fewest number of turns.
The fewest number of turns get you higher score!
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Daily Note Diary - January 19, 2017
- Android LockScreen like iPhone - January 9, 2017
- Matching Pairs – HTML5 Game - November 18, 2016
- 15 sliding puzzle HTML5 game - November 10, 2016
- Parity with number HTML 5 game - October 26, 2016
- Rotating Tower html5 canvas game - September 22, 2016
- Runnung snakes HTML 5 game - September 6, 2016
- 0hn0 HTML5 game - September 2, 2016
- 0h h1 HTML 5 game - August 23, 2016
- Floppy bird HTML5 canvas game - August 8, 2016
- Hextris match 3 HTML 5 game - August 3, 2016