About the Game:
Memory Challenge – Template Mode
An amazing memory game that is both fun and educational!
Memory games have always been popular among kids and in addition to entertaining them, these games can have significant positive effects on kids’ memory. Like any other memory game, kids have to match the cards with the same word, image or with the image and related word to it and they will win the game when they have successfully matched all cards.
In this game, which also supports sound, there are 3 different gameplays and in each you can choose from 3 different difficulties with 12, 14 or 16 images. The default images, words and sounds are all related to animals. These 3 different gameplays are Word to Word, Picture to Picture and Picture to Word. In Word to Word, you have to match the cards with same word with each other. In Picture to Picture, players have to match cards with the same image with each other and finally, in Picture to Word mode, you have to match the image of each animal with its name. In all gameplay modes, whenever you choose a card, its name is pronounced in English and so kids will also learn these animals’ names.
Features of this game and its different modes, make it very useful for people who want a simple and easy to use memory game about animals. Because of this game’s theme and features, it can be very interesting and educational for kids!
How to Play:
For playing this game, you can use touch in mobile devices and mouse in computer.
Don’t have Construct 2? Don’t worry, we can help you! If you need help customizing the game, feel free to contact us via Email.
If you don’t hear any sound/music while the game is running/playing, just refresh your browser or remove Envato’s iframe (top-right corner of the screen).
We provide complete support of our products, so if you faced any issues, feel free to ask and remember that our main contact method is via Email.
3 difficulties (12, 14 and 16 cards)
3 different gameplay styles (word to word, word to image, image to word)
Touch or mouse
Splash screen (replace with yours)
Source code included ( .CAPX )
Easy to personalize the game’s sounds
Easy to personalize the game’s appearance
Can be used in mobile devices & websites
Works on all HTML5 browsers
You don’t need Construct 2 engine to reskin the game. Just replace default images with what you want using an image editor software. If you need help in reskining the game, feel free to contact us via Email
We will be happy to hear your ideas and opinions about the game, so if you like, write a comment or send it to our email:
And if you liked the game, don’t forget to rate it!
Come & visit our website:
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Save the Santa – HTML5 Game - January 3, 2017
- Math Game: Multiple Choice – HTML5 Game - December 22, 2016
- 2 Cars Challenge – Unity3D Game Project - December 16, 2016
- Christmas Memory Challenge HTML5 Game - December 16, 2016
- 2 Dots Challenge – HTML5 Game - December 16, 2016
- Feeding The Monster - December 16, 2016
- Kids Memory Game – Halloween HTML5 Game - October 19, 2016
- Jet Halloween HTML5 Game - October 18, 2016
- Snakes And Ladders HTML5 Game - October 11, 2016
- Roll Orange HTML5 Physics Game - October 3, 2016
- Equations: Right or Wrong! – HTML5 Game - September 22, 2016
- Number Jump HTML5 Game - September 22, 2016
- Elementary arithmetic Game - September 5, 2016
- Kara – Climb HTML5 Game - August 5, 2016
- Kara – Water Hop HTML5 Game - July 31, 2016