MobiOpt is a mobile detection and optional redirection script. If a mobile device is detected it will pop up a modal box asking if the user wants to be redirected to a mobile version of the website or webpage.
Version 2.0 is a complete rewrite – with a 55% code reduction! It no longer uses PHP or 3rd party jQuery plugins! It’s lighter, faster, easier to customize, and easier to install!
There is no real need to upgrade from 1.0 to 2.0 unless your concerned about code size.
4 average based on 15 ratings.
- Securus – Yubikey 2 Factor Authentication for WP - May 21, 2016
- Code Repository & Snippet Manager Pro - May 20, 2016
- Error & Event Logger - May 19, 2016
- Code Repository | Snippet Manager - May 19, 2016
- Database Code Generator - May 19, 2016
- CraigsList Listing Tool - May 19, 2016
- PHP Version Finder - May 19, 2016
- .htaccess Builder - May 18, 2016
- MobiOpt - May 18, 2016