near is an Augmented Reality type mobile app, displaying locations 3 ways: AR view, map and list. It is a Cordova based app, and the code is written in HTML, CSS, jQuery.
We did test the app on Android, and it works very well, Ididn’t tested in iOS yet, and that’s why Iam selling this as an Android app so far, but as the app is based on Cordova, I don’t think there will be any issues for iOS version.
The price is the starting one, if you would like to support our work in the early stages, you can buy the app at this point, and you will receive lifetime updates for free. With each update the price will be increased.
I am thinking to add:
– custom server solution API + Admin Area / Dashboard
– Location owner submission
– User ratings and reviews / comments
– better design and UI
The app is well documented.
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- ARBook – Augmented Reality Interactive Book Unity - January 19, 2017
- VR Travel - January 8, 2017
- VR Game - January 3, 2017
- Offline – custom offline page – mobile and desktop - October 31, 2016
- Progressive – The Future of Mobile Apps - October 21, 2016
- near – Augmented Reality Locations Mobile App - October 11, 2016