Please post any feature requests in the comments section!
Nofollow Manager WordPress Plugin
nofollow is a value that can be assigned to an HTML element to instruct some search engines that a hyperlink should not influence the link target’s ranking in the search engine’s index.
It is intended to reduce the effectiveness of certain types of internet advertising because their search algorithm depends heavily on the amount of links to a website when determining which websites should be listed in what order in their search results for any given term.
Nofollow Manager features the following functionality:
Easy to install and use
Manage which areas of your website are nofollow
Easily add the nofollow meta tag to Categories, Posts, Pages and Custom Post Types
average based on ratings.
- Clone This! - May 23, 2016
- WooCommerce SMS - May 23, 2016
- WooCommerce Average Order Value - May 23, 2016
- iTunes Content - May 19, 2016
- Nofollow Manager - May 19, 2016
- Easy Currency Converter - May 19, 2016
- Custom Author Box - May 19, 2016
- WP QR Creator - May 19, 2016
- WP Stripe Ads - May 19, 2016
- WP Easy Links - May 19, 2016