Rocket Mail is clean, colorful and modern email template for professional and personal usage. It comes in 6 color themes, 6 layouts each, and 2 backgrounds for each color to choose from (light and dark background).
email templates (6 color themes, 2 background versions, 6 layouts).
files (So you place your images, create your own color scheme or edit any of layouts elements).
Well commented HTML code.
User friendly documentation covers PSD & HTML editing, sending the template, using it in Mailchimp, and useful tips.
You can copy/paste/delete/duplicate content blocks (tables) from layout to another to create your custom layout.
Variety of banners, modules, call to action buttons, pricing table for marketing purposes.
Titles use Segoe UI font (common on Windows), if recipient doesn’t have it installed it uses Helvetica Neue (common on Mac), if none installed it uses default Helvetica and Arial fonts.
Multipurpose email template
Rocket Mail fits wide range of email usage including business, online stores, marketing, personal and general newsletter usage. Here is some idea how those 6 layouts can fit your needs:
Layout 1 – 2 – 5 fits general email template and newsletter usage:
Layout 3 – 4 for selling your products:
Layout 6 for letter and announcement usage:
Rocket Mail is compatible with all major email clients, it’s coded with attention to different email clients rendering compatibilities following best techniques for enhanced display in iPhone, iPad, Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook 2007-2013.
Renders perfectly on email clients and browsers starting from old browsers such as Internet explorer 7 till new email programs like Outlook 2013 and Thunderbird 17.
The pattern background works in all programs supporting background images (including all Outlook family, iPhone, iPad, Apple Mail, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc…). In programs which doesn’t support image backgrounds it displays solid color background so your recipients don’t notice a difference.
It can be used in any email program or online service which supports importing/editing HTML code (such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Aweber, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, etc…), although the email template renders correctly in Outlook 2007-2013 it’s not recommended to use Outlook to send it to your clients.
Patterns from http://subtlepatterns.com/
Images from live preview are not included in the template. If you would like to use any of them you can get them from:
If you like this template you may also like:
4.38 average based on 21 ratings.
- Postin Mail – Responsive Email Template + Access to Gifky Layout Builder - January 19, 2017
- Idea Mail – Minimal & Responsive Email Template - May 24, 2016
- Smartx Mail – Responsive Email Template - May 24, 2016
- Rocket Mail – Clean & Modern Email Template - May 24, 2016
- Clean Mail – Minimal Email Template - May 23, 2016
- Catch Landing – Responsive Landing Page - May 23, 2016
- Ninja Mailer – Premium Email Template - May 23, 2016
- Magical Email Template - May 23, 2016
- Maily Newsletter - May 23, 2016
- Catch Email Template - May 23, 2016
- Everix Mail - May 23, 2016
- Everix Landing - May 23, 2016
- Delicious Mail 2 - May 23, 2016
- OpenMail - May 23, 2016
- Creative Scratch Email Template - May 23, 2016