About the Game:
Save the Santa – HTML5 Game
Help the Santa reach the ground safe and sound!
Save the Santa is a physics puzzle game. In this game, you must help Santa Claus to reach the ground by destroying ice cubes that are beneath his feet.
This game has 20 levels and all graphical elements of the game can be easily changed.
This game is completely responsive and its resolution will automatically change according to the screen size of mobile platform or desktop.
For some unknown reasons, Santa Claus likes to go up and no one (even himself!) knows its reason!
Unfortunately, he usually encounters dangerous situations during climbing and you must help him to reach the ground unharmed.
How to Play:
For playing this game, you can use touch in mobile devices and mouse in computer.
Don’t have Construct 2? Don’t worry, we can help you! If you need help customizing the game, feel free to contact us via Email.
If you don’t hear any sound/music while the game is running/playing, just refresh your browser or remove Envato’s iframe (top-right corner of the screen).
We provide complete support of our products, so if you faced any issues, feel free to ask and remember that our main contact method is via Email.
Touch or mouse
Splash screen (replace with yours)
Source code included ( .CAPX )
Easy to personalize the game’s sounds
Easy to personalize the game’s appearance
Can be used in mobile devices & websites
Works on all HTML5 browsers
You don’t need Construct 2 engine to reskin the game. Just replace default images with what you want using an image editor software. If you need help in reskining the game, feel free to contact us via Email
We will be happy to hear your ideas and opinions about the game, so if you like, write a comment or send it to our email:
And if you liked the game, don’t forget to rate it!
Come & visit our website:
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Save the Santa – HTML5 Game - January 3, 2017
- Math Game: Multiple Choice – HTML5 Game - December 22, 2016
- 2 Cars Challenge – Unity3D Game Project - December 16, 2016
- Christmas Memory Challenge HTML5 Game - December 16, 2016
- 2 Dots Challenge – HTML5 Game - December 16, 2016
- Feeding The Monster - December 16, 2016
- Kids Memory Game – Halloween HTML5 Game - October 19, 2016
- Jet Halloween HTML5 Game - October 18, 2016
- Snakes And Ladders HTML5 Game - October 11, 2016
- Roll Orange HTML5 Physics Game - October 3, 2016
- Equations: Right or Wrong! – HTML5 Game - September 22, 2016
- Number Jump HTML5 Game - September 22, 2016
- Elementary arithmetic Game - September 5, 2016
- Kara – Climb HTML5 Game - August 5, 2016
- Kara – Water Hop HTML5 Game - July 31, 2016