Scent is a beautifully designed and fully responsive WordPress Themes dedicated for model and photography agencies. It includes full screen animated slider that will bring attention all your viewers and allow you to show your best photos.
Models gallery with category filter and model profile pages will let you customers to learn about all your models and choose the models they would like to work with before visiting your agency, which will save time of yours and your customers.
This theme comes with Visual Composer. It’s a front end page builder that will help you to build any page you like with no coding skills required. This plugin is worth $34 and it’s included in our theme package, no additional cost.
Scent WordPress Theme includes many other plugins like WPML and Polyland to translate your website to other languages, video backgrounds, contact forms, Google Maps and many more. Check out the full plugin list below.
Responsive & Retina ready
Unlimited fonts (Google Fonts)
Visual Composer page builder
Models gallery, model profile, employment submission
Portfolio with image, video, audio and gallery post types
Section background options:
Image/pattern with parallax
One page or multi page site
WPML and Polylang (free plugin) compatible
Blog post types:
Self hosted video
Self hosted audio
Contact Form 7
Google maps with unlimited locations and popup’s
Single pages support
Theme options (Redux framework)
Built with Bootstrap 3
Underscore starter theme
Images are not included.
Latest Version 3 – December 28, 2015
4.55 average based on 58 ratings.
- Evnt – Event & Conference WordPress Theme - September 22, 2016
- Modellic – WooCommerce & Booking Model Agency WordPress Theme - September 2, 2016
- Jobseek – Job Board WordPress Theme - May 23, 2016
- Big Date – Wedding WordPress Theme - May 23, 2016
- Perfect Couple – Wedding WordPress Theme - May 22, 2016
- Scent – Model Agency WordPress Theme - May 22, 2016
- Magicreche – Responsive Crèche WordPress Theme - May 21, 2016
- Food & Wine – Responsive WordPress Theme - May 20, 2016