SEO Cleaner is a WordPress plugin that allows you to clean up unnecessary elements from your site’s source code. You can remove unused meta tags, links, scripts and styles in your head section, delete redundant server response HTTP headers and disable features that you do not need that potentially can harm your site’s SEO.
Head Section Clean Up
Remove redundant meta tags, links, scripts and styles from head section.
Remove WordPress generator version
Remove WLW Manifest link
Remove RSD link (EditURI link)
Remove Prev/Next links
Remove hardcoded styles for recent comments
Remove Emoji styles and scripts
Feed Clean Up
Clean up your head from the feed links and redirect them to the home page.
HTTP Response Clean Up
Remove Shortlink from HTTP headers
Remove X-Pingback from HTTP headers
Remove X-Powered-By from HTTP headers
WP JSON API Clean Up
Remove WP API links and scripts
Remove WP API link from HTTP headers
Totally disable WP API feature
Comments Clean Up
Remove website field
Remove notice text before comment form
Remove URL from comment author’s name
Disable auto linking
Archives and Attachments Redirect
You can redirect unused archives to the homepage to avoid these pages indexing and potential content duplication. Also this plugin allows creating redirect from an attachment page to the parent post page to avoid indexing attachment pages.
5 average based on 3 ratings.
- Linked Products — Dynamic Rules for WooCommerce Up-Sells and Related Products - October 4, 2016
- Chat it! — Share buttons for Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram, Skype, Messenger - July 31, 2016
- Affiliate Links — WordPress Plugin for Link Shortening and Masking - July 4, 2016
- WP AMP – Accelerated Mobile Pages for WordPress - May 24, 2016
- SEO Cleaner — WP Plugin for Site Clean Up - May 23, 2016
- Search Manager — Plugin for WooCommerce and WordPress - May 23, 2016