The SEO Keyword Competition for WordPress is a WordPress plugin which gives you an easy but incredibly powerful way to assess the level of competition in any particular niche.
No need expension tool (MS,LTP,..)…
Our SEO Keyword Competition WordPress Plugin provides an SERP analysis of the first page in Google, telling you how hard it would be to beat your competition.
You see the first 10 URL’s, plus metrics about the sites, with on-page SEO and off-page SEO; like PageRank, Alexa Rank, DMOZ, Domain Age, presence of keyword in metadata.
The metrics are colour-coded, where green pretty means: not too well optimized, so not hard to beat
What is keyword competition? Keyword competition is the measure of how difficult it will be to rank for a particular keyword. The competition for a keyword can vary depending on how popular the keyword is and industry competition.
Free MOZ API
Official Google API (no scrapping ! otherwise Google will banish your IP)
Google Page Rank
Google Indexed webpage
Dmoz Check Listed
MOZ rank + backlinks
if the keywords is in the URL
if the keywords is in the Title
if the keywords is in the Description (meta tag)
if the keywords is in the headlines (h1)
Word count in the webpage
Keywords occurence in the webpage
PHP allow_url_fopen ON
Extension php_openssl ON
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- SEO Keyword Competition (WordPress) - May 22, 2016
- EmailValid – Check an email validity - May 21, 2016
- Envato Sales Mail Alert - May 20, 2016
- Bots Crawlers Analytics - May 20, 2016
- Top Review & Comparison Script - May 20, 2016
- gAnalytics Automated Reports in mail - May 20, 2016
- Make Chrome App within 1 minute - May 20, 2016
- RSS Check-up - May 20, 2016
- Google Social Tracking - May 20, 2016
- Bulk SEO Checker - May 20, 2016
- Sitemap Generator with directory scan - May 20, 2016