Shape Photo Editor + Photo Shape With Admob Interstitial, Banner and Native ads
If you are tired of simple collage makers and want to try something new, search no more, you’ve found a perfect picture editing software! We present to you shape Photo Editor, our latest creation in the field of artistic picture editing! It allows you to create picture shape in an instant, with no effort at all. You don’t have to be a professional to add shape effect to your selfies, all you have to do is choose your favorite pic from the phone gallery or take a selfie with this camera app, and unleash the inner artist which lies in you, and choose one of the numerous shape layouts which you like the most to make your pic extra fun. Then you can try out various filters and effects on the pics. The background image can be blurred or not, depending on your choice only. Be creative, insert your selfie pic in most beautiful shapes and share your creation on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for free.
– Photo shape software for easy and free pics editing! – Import your old pics from the gallery or take new with your camera booth! – A great number of picture frames in different shapes! – Try various filters and effects! – Make a blurred background for your image! – Save the montage to the gallery! – Long click to Edit, Remove, Change, Set as background and Rotate image. – Share easily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social networks!
– Easy to Reskin
– Admob Interstitial, Banner and Native ads
– 24X7 Customer support.
– Creative shapes
– Photo Effect Editor included
– Share on Social Media option.
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Shape Photo Editor + Photo Shape With Admob Interstitial , Banner and Native ads - January 8, 2017
- Best InstaSquare Photo Editor – No Crop Facebook Audience Network ( AdChoice ) - December 17, 2016
- PIP Photo Collage Editor + Photo Collage + PIP Photo With Facebook Audience Network ( AdChoice ) - December 16, 2016
- Fast Battery Charger 5x & Battery Saver + Booster With Facebook Audience Network ( AdChoice ) - October 27, 2016