Demonstration & Management
Back-end view: http://sirius.artlantis.net/admin/sirius/
Demo Front-end views: http://sirius.artlantis.net/
Note: Translator APIs Disabled for Demo. (Daily Limits)
Sirius provides functions to retrieve language files and lines of text for purposes of internationalization.
In your website folder you’ll find one called language containing sets of language files. You can create your own language files as needed in order to display error and other messages in other languages.
Language keys are typically stored in your database, but it’s working with local php variables. When you complete all modify actions, you can easily Synchronize of your database records to language files.
Sirius allows the administrator easy edit or create new languages. You don’t need to share your editor; create and use only language files for shared projects.
Sirius Multi-Language file editor provides Third-party translation APIs and this plugin will able to use Bing Translate API connection.
Sirius PHP Language File Editor
PHP Version 5.4+
Bing Translation API Credentials
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- Sirius Language Editor – Bing Translate Plugin - May 21, 2016
- Sirius Language Editor – Google Translate Plugin - May 21, 2016
- Caledonian PRO PHP Event Calendar - May 21, 2016
- documentSide PHP Document & Guide Manager - May 20, 2016
- Lethe PHP Newsletter & Mailing System - May 20, 2016
- miniPAN PHP File Management System - May 20, 2016
- PAN PHP File Manager - May 20, 2016
- Caledonian PHP Event Calendar - May 20, 2016
- Sirius PHP Multi-Language File Editor - May 20, 2016
- Regionalist PHP Localization Editor - May 20, 2016