Simple to use, IMPROVE your site’s visibility in search engines by creating a full XML Sitemaps with this script
What is a sitemap ?
This XML Sitemap will inform search engines, such as Google, about the URLs on this website that are available for crawling. You can find more information about XML sitemaps on sitemaps.org
Many PHP sitemap generator exclude static files in the XML Sitemap !
With this script, you can generate a XML sitemap with all the files you want to include.
You just need to indicate the directory to scan….and that’s it ! The script will automatically scan/crawl the directory and add all the files.
Also, if you want the sitemap to be build periodically (daily, weekly, etc), you can set up a cron job so that your sitemap will update automatically. Useful if you have auto-created files (automatic reports, logs,…)
Work for all websites !
Fast & easy installation and very simple to use
No database required
Setup Wizard for all the settings
Possibility to exclude some files (config.php,…)
Possibility to exclude some extensions file (php, html,…)
Set up a periodically cronjob to build and update automatically the sitemap
Nice look of the XML sitemap file (include .xsl template)
Multi language UTF-8 ready
100% source code
Running the script in seconds after the purchase
*Requirements : PHP (version 5 or greater)
average based on ratings.
- SEO Keyword Competition (WordPress) - May 22, 2016
- EmailValid – Check an email validity - May 21, 2016
- Envato Sales Mail Alert - May 20, 2016
- Bots Crawlers Analytics - May 20, 2016
- Top Review & Comparison Script - May 20, 2016
- gAnalytics Automated Reports in mail - May 20, 2016
- Make Chrome App within 1 minute - May 20, 2016
- RSS Check-up - May 20, 2016
- Google Social Tracking - May 20, 2016
- Bulk SEO Checker - May 20, 2016
- Sitemap Generator with directory scan - May 20, 2016