TimelineCast is an application template built on top of Ionic and FFmpeg SDK, that demonstrates how to leverage FFmpeg to stream a pre-recorded video to Facebook Live using the custom PhoneGap/native plugin “FFmpeg API”.
Connect & stream live pre-recorded videos from your photo library, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, and any other document service to Facebook Live.
– Download your videos from your photo library or any cloud service and stream it as live content right on your Facebook Timeline
– Share your videos instantly live with anyone in a convenient way!
– Fully compatible with video files and cloud document services.
– Connect and set the appropriate privacy settings. You can share your stream with the public or your friends or the friends of your friends or just you!
4 Easy Steps to share a video:
– Download TimelineCast
– Connect and enter the stream description and set your desired privacy level
– Choose the pre-recorded video that you want to share
– Stream it live for anyone to watch
Your stream is available on your timeline!
The plugin offers two functionalities:
(1) Stream video content to any rtmp(s) server (not just Facebook Live but also YouTube and many more)
(2) Convert video content to HLS (m3u8). There are numerous options that are well documented
As mentioned earlier, the plugin can be used in a PhoneGap/Ionic app but also native app may find it more straightforward than alternatives such as pulling build instructions from a GitHub repo.
0 average based on 0 ratings.