First you are placed in the middle of the view, a 360 photo sphere image, looking like you are right there.
There are pointers on the selected element, that once you tap will display info windows, text and images.
Is a start, we want to give you a boost with your next VR app. Of course there are plenty of things that can be added, like geolocation, maps, distances, navigation, user comments and ratings, everything you can imagine. But anytime you can request a quotation and we will get back as soon as possible.
The app uses Unity 3D
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- ARBook – Augmented Reality Interactive Book Unity - January 19, 2017
- VR Travel - January 8, 2017
- VR Game - January 3, 2017
- Offline – custom offline page – mobile and desktop - October 31, 2016
- Progressive – The Future of Mobile Apps - October 21, 2016
- near – Augmented Reality Locations Mobile App - October 11, 2016