Woocommerce Pickup locations allow store owners to define various pickup points and allow their customers to come and pick up their product purchased by visiting the pickup locations.
You can create one or more pickup locations (branches) and customer can select the nearest pickup location. For each pickup location, you can define the complete address, contact details, map it on Google map, working hour’s etc details. In case that location is not selected on the map then plugin will try to get the location from the address field. You can also import multiple locations using csv import.
Customer can select the nearest location on map directly or select it using the radiobutton /dropdown.
Selected pickup location will be saved against order and will be displayed to admin order section and as well as the frontend customer order details section. Selected pickup store owner will receive the order email with same details.
By default, pickup location cost is zero. You can specify cost for pickup locations also.
You can place this pickup location options on cart page as well as checkout page. It will automatically load all the stores on map also and you can use search feature to select the store on map. Apart from this, you can place map shortcode on any page to display all pickup points.
Create unlimited pickup locations
Define pickup location on map
Define contact details, email, working hours etc for each pickup location
Define various settings related to pickup points like cost, where to display pickup points, whether to show map or not, show options in radiobutton or dropdown etc.
Allows customer to choose pickup point and specify the date/time of arrival
Pickup location will receive email on order confirmation
Order details will have all the details about pickup location, date/time
Allows you to define marker image on Google map
Allows multiple pickup location submission using csv upload
Display all pickup location on map so user can select nearest location easily.
Shortcode to display all pickup locations on Google map. You can use this to show it on any page.
0 average based on 0 ratings.
- WordPress PDO Crud – Crud & Form Builder Plugin for wordpress - November 10, 2016
- Woocommerce Pickup Locations wordpress plugin - November 8, 2016
- PDOCrud – Advanced PHP CRUD application (Database Management System) - September 2, 2016
- WordPress Awesome Import & Export Plugin - May 22, 2016
- WP Geo IP Action Plugin - May 22, 2016
- Formdoid – Advance PHP Database Form Builder - May 22, 2016
- PDOModel – Database abstraction and helper PHP class - May 21, 2016
- Awesome Conversion Script - May 20, 2016
- M Captcha - May 19, 2016
- Simplified DB – PDO, Mysqli, Mysql Helper Class - May 19, 2016