The WooCommerce Product Configurator plugin is a fantastic addition to your WooCommerce store. Let’s set the scene:
You sell variable products that the user can configure, let’s say sunglasses. The user can choose a colour for the main frame, left arm, right arm, and a lens type. There are 3 different lens types and 4 different colours for the other attributes. This makes a total of 192 possible variations. It would be a terrible job making 192 different variation images for your customer to see, and what happens when you want to add a new attribute into the mix?
This is where the WooCommerce Product Configurator comes in. Using transparent PNGs, you can assign an image to each attribute value of you product. These are then combined into a single final image, based on your customer’s selection. This means you only need to create 15 images. On top of that, adding a new attribute or attribute value is simple!
So if you sell variable products and want your customer to see what they’re buying, without you having to create an extortionate number images, the WooCommerce Product Configurator plugin is for you!
4.59 average based on 17 ratings.
- The Iconic Bundle - January 2, 2017
- WooCommerce Custom Fields for Variations - June 9, 2016
- WooCommerce Attribute Swatches - June 4, 2016
- WooCommerce Show Single Variations - May 22, 2016
- WooSocial – Social eCommerce for WooCommerce - May 22, 2016
- WooCommerce Shop The Look - May 21, 2016
- WooCommerce Fundraisers - May 21, 2016
- WooCommerce Product Configurator - May 20, 2016
- WooCommerce Delivery Slots - May 20, 2016
- WooCommerce Quickview - May 19, 2016
- WooThumbs – Awesome Product Imagery - May 19, 2016
- Fancy Product Preview For WooCommerce - May 19, 2016
- Easy Custom Styles For WordPress - May 18, 2016