WordPress calendar is a calendar system that gets displayed to a wordpress page or post through a shortcode. Event information is displayed through a modal or custom
page (template from theme).
The event that gets rendered to the calendar is created by administrators or events from Google Calendar according to settings page.
The events displayed on a template page are subject to a lot of creativity based on the current theme.
This event system was created on top of WordPress API and is required to run on wordpress installations above 4.4
Add, Edit, Delete, View, Export, Update Calendar Events
Quick Add Events
Update events with drag and drop
Update events on resize
Create custom categories
Category Filtering by Posts or Color
Synchronize Events with google calendar
Set Custom Colors
View Events on Modal or a Custom theme template
View Events on Modal
Import Events (.ics)
0 average based on 2 ratings.
- Ajax Image Upload With Preview - September 5, 2016
- CSS3 Hover Pack - May 23, 2016
- WordPress Calendar - May 23, 2016
- PostSwitch – WordPress posts and pages switcher - May 22, 2016
- WordPress Custom Role - May 21, 2016
- WP Ajax Full Featured Calendar - May 21, 2016
- Ajax Full Featured Calendar 2 - May 20, 2016
- Ajax Chat System - May 20, 2016
- DayContent - May 20, 2016
- SecLog - May 20, 2016
- mySurvey - May 20, 2016
- jChat – Ajax Chat/Messages System - May 20, 2016
- Secure Image Uploader - May 20, 2016
- ajax Expense Manager - May 20, 2016
- Numerology Calculator - May 20, 2016