WordPress Mobile Redirect/Detect is a small plugin that can detect most of popular internet enabled mobile devices and redirect according to URL you provide. It is also easy to customize redirect URL’s and devices. There is a counter on the right of every device name, so you know how many users are redirected. Please type in full URL. To disable redirect, just delete URL.
To enable user to view desktop site from mobile device, just make a normal link from mobile site to desktop site, plugin will automatically recognize that, and make sure that user is not redirected further.
– Redirect each mobile device to same/different URL .
– View number of redirects.
– Possibility to browse desktop site from mobile device just by linking to desktop site from mobile one (no redirect forcing).
– HTML separated from PHP , for easy editing.
– Request a feature?
Just unpack in wp-plugins dir and activate through admin.
For all support, please use comments and you will be given reply ASAP!
– Works with W3 Total Cache, as one of the commenters suggested.
average based on ratings.