Youtube V3 API search and place wizard for WordPress
WARNING can only be used with WordPress 3.9 or higher
A plugin for the latest WP WYSIWYG editor for WordPress 3.9 (or higher).
( Build with Bootstrap )
Search for youtube video’s, autocomplete suggestions, see a preview and insert into the WordPress editor.
You can select some params like width, height, dark or light version.
It will place an image placeholder and can be dragged to adjust the widht or height.
After saving a small jquery script will replace the images into a youtube iframe (html5).
A great and simple way to insert youtube video’s into your content or posts pages.
Look and feel like it is a native plugin
Youtube search suggestions
Your editors will love it
Don’t leave the editor to insert youtube video’s
This app uses my V3 API key from youtube. If you want to get in control you better can get your own API key.
Go to https://console.developers.google.com/project and create your own API key.
After that go to /plugins/tinymce-youtube/youtube/js/youtube.js
and open in any editor. Change what you need (API key, default width, height) , save and upload
For now the non-wp version
Front end demo
Check out the video
0 average based on 2 ratings.
- Social SEO Facebook Responsive Timeline Feed - May 21, 2016
- Social Facebook Posts timeline PHP class - May 20, 2016
- Youtube search and place wizard for WordPress - May 20, 2016
- QRcode wizard TinyMCE 4 for WP - May 20, 2016
- FLATCMS for static websites - May 20, 2016
- Social SEO responsive landing page facebook - May 20, 2016
- Google+ photo albums php class with stack effect - May 19, 2016
- jQuery responsive youtube playlist for WordPress - May 19, 2016
- Vimeo SEO Video Playlist jQuery - May 19, 2016
- Vimeo SEO user playlist for wordpress - May 19, 2016
- Youtube playlist jquery and php Gdata Api - May 18, 2016
- Youtube SEO playlist for wordpress - May 18, 2016